Wednesday, June 13, 2018

I thank the universe for you!!!

Dear Mom, Thank you for always being so generous, thoughtful, considerate, genuine - thank you for being you! I am so lucky to have a mother like you. Not just the physical things you gift me with, but also the wisdom and strength I’ve learned and witnessed through you. There’s magic in your voice and a twinkle in your eyes. You’re a guiding light in our life. Thank you for being so good to me, to Else, and Ryan. You are charismatic & have a magnetic personality & contagious smile! Not a day goes by where I don’t sit and ponder how lucky I consider myself to have you and Dad as my parents. Thank you for bringing Mike into the family. He is fun, good hearted, smart, balanced, funny - you guys are an awesome duo. Thank you for having me! As silly as that sounds - I just wouldn’t be here without you and then I wouldn’t have known you, Dad & his family, Levi, Chanda, Grandma Gene, Aunt Terri & Uncle Walt, Chrissy & Uncle Larry, and all the other interesting people I’ve met through you that are and aren’t family. All the opportunities you presented me throughout my life - in the past and present. All the experiences you shared with me and the lengths you went to, all to make us happy. I thank the universe for you!!! You are an exceptional human and an even better mother. Your daughter, Sig Dear Siggy, I'm so aware of the woman I created. You are a combination of both of us for sure. A fierce cancer personality with depth of conscious that few possess. I watch you, study your words (on FB) as you sharpen your mind for the future. At 21, you are such an amazing person. I still can't believe that my strongest dreams came true in you -- it's like I willed you into my life. And now you are here, raw and fierce and still in the very early part of growing into the leader I know you will be. Thank you for reminding me of your opinions, of your vision and of your importance. You carry the torch into the future and in some ways, you are raising me! She is Else Jean! She is like us! She, like you, is another world changer...and angel in training! Your job is so important and so is mine. So thank you for recognizing my efforts. I wasn't given this myself...the gift of a world changer mother. I decided this for myself. I decided to be a different parent then mine were to me. Thank God they gave me complete freedom to be myself because that was definitely the foundation for the rest. I'm a work in progress dear daughter. Perfection doesn't exist, but mastery can. I am the master of my emotions and I choose to see the good in most situations. My friend Floyd once told me... Lisa, everything that happens to you, happens in your best interest. I never forgot it. Every struggle, every obstacle, every relationship...they are all part of each of our divine map. We are so blessed to be angels who soar high like eagles. The world needs more of us! I love you and I am so glad you appreciate me and all the things that are attached (lol...even the crazy parts of the family) -- yes I attracted your Dad and brought him into my life...clearly my soul knew what it had to do to continue the good work through both you and Levi. It's a beautiful day and I love you. Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment