Tuesday, February 12, 2013

What if your darkest moment was actually your greatest gift?

By M Kipp: What if, from another point of view, your darkest moment was actually your greatest gift? When we talk about SPIRITUAL growth, we are dwelling within a realm that does not sync up with human reason. Human reason and intelligence have been evolving over the ages, but they are still not developed enough to properly decode and decipher the true nature of reality. We tend to think logically, in mostly "if, then" statements. If I'm a good person, then good things will happen to me. If I follow all the rules, then I will be rewarded. If something bad happened to me, then there must be something wrong with me. If I experience pain, then what's happening is bad. If I experience pleasure, then what's happening is good. But the problem is: human logic, understanding and our point of view are extremely limited. If we truly understood this, we wouldn't be so quick to apply meaning to the events of our lives. Just because we feel good or bad in the moment doesn't mean what's happening is good or bad. When I was doing drugs and drinking alcohol, in the moment I felt good, unaware of the long-term effects of my actions. While I'm working out, it hurts like hell, but there is massive long-term reward. The nature of The Uni-verse is often counterintuitive. What's bad is actually good and what's good is actually bad. This isn't a blanket Uni-versal truth, but it is something I would love for you to consider. Also, it's important to mention that even the dance between good and bad is perfect. We need opposites to learn, to grow and to evolve through. I would love for you to consider that the worst things in your life, seen from a new perspective, are actually your greatest gifts! I know it sounds impossible, but what if you were sent major pain, not only to learn from it, but to help others, too? Through the lens of human reason, horrible things happen. Through the lens of Uni-versal understanding, horrible things happen as a path for us to collectively wake up, one person, one light bulb moment, at a time. What gift would you like to claim for your darkest hour? What treasure is in the cave of your fear waiting to be seen? How can you show up with even more Love in your heart and give it to yourself and all those you meet? What new and empowering meaning can you express and start to live in your life? The choice is yours. Who you are is more powerful than any story you tell about your life, yet the story you tell about your life is what you get to experience. Choose wisely. Lisa Ekanger Your Hometown Realtor!

No comments:

Post a Comment