Monday, February 24, 2014

I will choose to accept everyone in my life.

"Today I affirm that there is nothing in me but love. This love comes from total acceptance of myself and the understanding that I am a perfectly imperfect human being.  I will walk through today and allow myself to fully express my perfection. I realize that all my "faults" are actually the Universe's unique way of expressing itself through me. I let go of self judgment and any projected judgments of others that I have chosen to believe and finally allow myself to just be what I truly am: infinite. As this is true for me, so it is true for all other beings on the planet. I will choose to accept everyone in my life with the same radical acceptance I have for myself knowing that we are all perfectly imperfect human beings simply doing the best we can. And so it is."
- Jackson Kiddard

Lisa Ekanger

No comments:

Post a Comment