Friday, February 28, 2014

Just have to give a shout out to one of my best friends...


I recently found out I have been named one of Hour Media's Real Estate All-Stars and will be featured in Hour Magazine, DBusiness and Detroit Home as being in the Top 5% of Real Estate Agents in Metro Detroit for sales volume in 2013.

I am thankful to be recognized, grateful to have a career I love, and the satisfaction of meeting and helping some wonderful people out with their real estate needs over the past 10 years.

This is a great time to say thank you to my family, friends and clients for being such a terrific referral base and the cheering squad that keeps my business moving along. Always grateful for every referral you send my way. Keep em coming!

Lisa Ekanger Your Real Estate Trainer!

No comments:

Post a Comment