Monday, February 7, 2011

We are in the midst of a technological revolution!


Bill Hart
Hello,


As I’m sure you are aware, the real-estate industry is in the midst of a technological revolution. Those agents who embrace the changes are able to provide their clients with the most efficient service through more information and easier communication. Agents can now do the things they’ve always done in a more timely and effective way.

I like to keep up with the changes to maximize the benefits to both myself and my clients. Nevertheless, there is no substitute for listening to your clients and being responsive to their needs. So no matter how much things change, providing my clients with a wide-ranging, comprehensive service will always be at the core of my business.

My approach to technology enables me to enhance the people skills I’ve developed through experience. So when you decide to buy a new home, please do not hesitate to contact me.



Sincerely,

Lisa :-)


Bill Hart
"The Advantage" Group
 
Lisa Ekanger
www.lisaekanger.com
 
Cell: (586) 421-1642
Fax: (586) 949-0211
Lisa Ekanger Your Hometown Realtor!

No comments:

Post a Comment