Monday, January 30, 2012

Ted Turner a True Role Model for Our Times!

By Ted Turner




1. I promise to care for Planet Earth and all living things thereon, especially my fellow human beings.



2. I promise to treat all persons everywhere with dignity, respect, and friendliness.



3. I promise to have no more than one or two children.



4. I promise to use my best efforts to help save what is left of our natural world in its undisturbed state, and to restore degraded areas.



5. I promise to use as little of our nonrenewable resources as possible.



6. I promise to minimize my use of toxic chemicals, pesticides, and other poisons, and to encourage others to do the same.



7. I promise to contribute to those less fortunate, to help them become self-sufficient and enjoy the benefits of a decent life including clean air and water, adequate food, health care, housing, education, and individual rights.



8. I reject the use of force, in particular military force, and I support the United Nations arbitration of international disputes.



9. I support the total elimination of all nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons, and ultimately the elimination of all weapons of mass destruction.



10. I support the United Nations and its efforts to improve the condition of the planet.



11. I support renewable energy and feel we should move rapidly to contain greenhouse gases.



Lisa Ekanger Your Preferred Realtor!

No comments:

Post a Comment