Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Of all the services I provide to home-buyers...

Hello,


Of all the services I provide to home-buyers, one of the most essential is helping them seek out the best mortgage available to them. Many people feel comfortable arranging financing through the same institution they have always used. I understand that, but being open to exploring alternatives often pays off in the end. I’ve developed some solid contacts in this area over the years, so before you commit yourself, please feel free to contact me and we can investigate additional options.

It’s surprising how flexible and accommodating my contacts can be in gratitude of the referrals I send them. Not to mention the tricks and tips they’ll tell you that they wouldn’t if you weren’t my client.

When you decide it’s the right time for you to make a move, I would love to hear from you.


Sincerely,

Lisa




"The Advantage" Group
Lisa Ekanger
Cell: (586) 421-1642
Fax: (586) 949-0211

Visit my website at http://wwwlisaekanger.com
Lisa Ekanger Your Hometown Realtor!

No comments:

Post a Comment