Saturday, April 23, 2011

Why You Need A Realtor:

 Hello,



I am a licensed real estate professional. My job is to represent you in any and all real estate transactions. I have the experience and know-how to make your home selling and buying experience enjoyable.

I can help you determine your buying power.
I have the resources to find you homes that may not even be on the market.
I provide valuable information to help with your selection process.
I know how to successfully negotiate on your behalf.
I provide due diligence through the property evaluation process.
I make the closing process smooth and stress-free.
I know qualified lenders and understand your financing options.
I have the means to successfully market your property.
I know when, where and how to advertise your property.
I can help accelerate the close on the sale of your home.

Buying and selling homes is my job. It’s what I do best. Give me a call and put me to work for you, so you can do what you do best. I look forward to hearing from you.



Sincerely,

Lisa Ekanger Your Hometown Realtor!

No comments:

Post a Comment