Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Anything you want to do, someone else has done a version of it.

A Worthy Contributor
 

From Mastin Kipp to You!


I know what it's like to be an army of one, trying to make it all happen. Thinking that I have to invent the wheel. Feeling frustrated that I'm not able to do as much as I know I am capable of doing. 

For a long time, I thought I had to do it alone. And I also thought that I had to invent the wheel for my business, my love life and my fitness.

But - I didn't realize that success leaves clues. I didn't have to do it all on my own. I could find people who have done what I want to do and model them. Find out how they did it. And then do it, but in my own way.

Anything you want to do, someone else has done a version of it. And there's a system behind it. All I had to do what figure out the system. 

Daily Love was started as an idea to model Daily Candy, but for inspiration.

The blog was modeled after Huffington Post.

My seminars are modeled after Tony Robbins. 

Our design is modeled after Apple and Vogue.

Daily Love is it's own thing, but it's a mish-mash of many other things. That's what's so cool about the world, you can take what's here and mix it up, change it up and create something new.

Are you trying to figure it out? Who out there is doing a version of what you want to do? Look them up, see what they are doing and then model it. Success leaves clues, find them & then take action. (Tweet-worthy!)
 

It's not as hard as you think.

Who can you model?


Lisa Ekanger Your Preferred Trainer!

No comments:

Post a Comment