Some of Floyd’s Training Philosophies:
- People perform as 'good' or as 'bad' as you train or allow them to be.
- Give people the option to fail, 70% take that option every time.
- Frustration comes from know what you need to do but not knowing how to do it.
- People working together toward a common cause can far out produce the same number working as individuals. T.E.A.M. (Together Everyone Achieves More!)
- Education without application is worse than worthless.
- SPACED TRAINING: Each weekly session will allow the student to absorb and apply the lessons and avoid the ‘too much-too soon’ syndrome.
- MANDATORY ACTIVITY: This takes away the option to fail.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Reports and strikes may seem silly but remember people are more apt to do what we INSPECT than what we EXPECT.
- ROLE-PLAY: Role-playing each and every skill taught can insure a student more clearly understands thus they are more apt to apply. The old adage. “I HEAR and I forget. I SEE and I remember. I DO and I understand” can be proven just through the production results and long term retention of the sales professional.
- TEAMS: People working together as a team create synergy. Synergy produces the results people only dream of. Thus, TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
Lisa Ekanger Your Preferred Trainer! 810-357-8404