Thursday, August 9, 2012

Why arent you living your Soul's Goals?

Why arent you living your Soul's Goals?


Ready?


I don't have:


*enough time
*enough money
*enough education
*the support from my friends
*my parents approval


Or, the best TWO - I'm not READY and don't DESERVE to live my dreams.


All these reasons are true and NOT true. It depends on how you look at it. That choice is YOURS! And MOST of the time, when we are setting goals, we are doing so from a place of thinking about what OTHER PEOPLE want, instead of who WE ARE.

YOU need to remember your dreams, shed the need for otherpeople's approval, find out WHY you were born and turn your limiting beliefs into empowering reasons WHY you MUST live your Soul's Goals! Stay Tuned!
Lisa Ekanger Your Hometown Realtor!

No comments:

Post a Comment