Thursday, August 2, 2012

You are enough, right now, as you are.

Written by Mastin Kipp
Consistently, human history shows that many of mankind's core assumptions about the world have been wrong. Let's take a look:
The world is flat - wrong.
The Earth is the center of the Uni-verse - wrong.
Metal can't float - wrong.
Man can't fly - wrong.
Going faster than the speed of sound is impossible - wrong.
Women aren't equal to men - wrong.
African-American's are separate but equal - wrong.
An African-American will never be President - wrong.
What are our core assumptions TODAY that are wrong? The universe is a place FULL of POTENTIAL and POSSIBILITY - not just for mankind, but also for us in our lives.
Just like we have thought some crazy things in the past, in each of our lives we have limiting beliefs that, like the beliefs listed above, are just plain ole wrong.
What thoughts or excuses do you have about your life that are holding you back?
Here are some common ones:
I'm too fat.
I'm too skinny.
I'm too old.
I'm too young.
I'm under-qualified.
I'm over-qualified.
I don't have enough time.
I'm not enough.
I'm not worthy.
I don't have enough money.
No one will like this idea.
I will die if I fail.
All of these beliefs and many more start to come when we expand our possibility and step out of our comfort zones. Know this - your limiting beliefs and excuses are DEAD WRONG.
Here's the truth.
You are enough, right now, as you are. You can schedule your time; find other ways besides money to make it happen. You will fall down and you will fail, but those things are just lessons. The only true failure is the failure to stop trying.
Your dreams, your desires are REAL and can BE if you take consistent action towards them. Every time we expand, we will be met with limiting beliefs.
Take the time to notice them and then just move on anyways. Let's strengthen our minds to be conditioned to believe empowering thoughts instead of disempowering thoughts. Let's train our minds and take action over time to prove these empowering thoughts right.
What limiting beliefs, excuses and the like are you buying into? Which ones do you want to throw away today and act in a different direction? Are you willing to burn in the fire of you heart's desire for as long as it takes to make it happen? Are you willing to surrender the outcome to The Uni-verse?
Let me know, leave a comment on the blog.
Love
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment